Release Date: 5/14/2014
Notice: New customer, who use those dash cams as first time needs to install the firmware, your own language
from February, 2014.
However, other customer, who already installed previous version(ENG) have to install ‘ENGLISH version’ ONLY to avoid firmware problem
The BlackVue DR500GW-HD English firmware has been upgraded to Ver 2.002
[Key improvements] DR500GW-HD
1) Modification of the RTC time error
2) Distributed in the compressed Zip files firmware for Windows and Mac.
(How to install TEXT reference firmware’ file attached)
3) Add a user manual PDF file to Blackvue> Doc folder.
4) System stabilizing
5) Integrated firmware functions (in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)Free firmware upgrade available.
6) Integrated software (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)Free language/firmware change.
7) Korean, Russian is unable to change language and upgrading between each other.
How to upgrade Firmware
1) Access to BlackVue homepage(www.blackvue.com) and Check the newest firmware version in “Download” Page
Please format the SD card before update the newest firmware version
2) After check the firmware version, Download the file and unzip
3) Copy Blackvue folder to SD card
4) Insert SD card and turn on the camera for upgrading firmware
*This firmware version has been completely virus scanned by the following commercial anti-virus software programs:
AhnLab V3 Internet Security 8.0 (for corporate users)
-V3 : 2014.05.12.01
[How to upgrade with the new firmware]
Download the attached file to your PC and follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the upgrade.
For Windows Vista/Windows 7 users, you must perform the upgrade with the admin account.
* Please run this firmware as administration authority mode in Windows vista & Windows 7
* SSID will be initialized during upgrading process, Please put 'blackvue (Initial setup password)'
※Before upgrading integrated firmware 2.002, please change it to the suitable language before you proceed it.
Install integrated firmware on SD card > Run integrated PC Viewer > Option > Switch to suitable language on the top right > Initialize > Save and close > Proceed your upgrade after inserting SD card into BlackVue