From time to time we offer exclusive discount codes for further savings on our already low prices. For the holiday season we've released a handful of limited time offer codes and a lot of our customers have been asking about how they can use them at checkout. Furthermore, some customers want to add notes or special instructions for their order so we wanted to put together a guide for how to use these features on our website.
Here are some examples of special instructions you may want to provide for your order. We will try our best to accommodate your requests. Keep in mind that you can also email us at email@example.com to add notes to your order retroactively:
- Special shipping instructions, e.g., deliveries to rear entrance, any specific logistics company preferences
- Vehicle compatibility - if you're not sure if something will work in your vehicle, feel free to run it by us. Perhaps a cable might not be long enough or there are special installation instructions for that specific vehicle
- Combining an order - if you accidentally split up your order and one of them didn't meet the minimum for free shipping, we can ship them together and refund you incurred shipping costs
- Any other requests - we'll try our best to help you out and accommodate your request, if we can't do it we'll let you know!
- To get to the notes section, click the cart shortcut on the top right of our site
- Find the text box titled "Special Instructions" and type your note inside, afterwards hit the "checkout" button. We don't recommend using the checkout with PayPal option as discount codes cannot be entered if you use that method
- To enter a discount code, go to the checkout page after you've added everything you want to purchase to your cart
- Type in the discount code you want to use and then click "apply"
- If the discount code you entered is valid for your order, you should see the discount reflected in the price summary