For car lovers, here is a perfect dashcam that was launched just recently from Korea.
This device is capable of providing video clip via SMS to your phone if your dashcam triggers the g-sensor while being in parking mode. With this device, as long as your dashcam has LTE connection, you can view your video anywhere and anytime.
A couple of things to note about this dashcam:
- If your SD card fails to operate, your dashcam will also send you a text message.
- If your car battery is extremely low, your dashcam will send you a text message to charge your vehicle's battery.
- If you are using U LTE network in Korea, this service is free.
- There is a pre-paid plan for $12 CAD for 1GB and this will last up to 180 days.
- For monthly users, it is only $3.50 CAD/month and this gives 500MB of data.
- 2 Channel system, offering HD-HD quality.
The dashcam market is changing very quickly these days. Every month there is a new dashcam coming out of Korea. Seeing these changes is extremely interesting.
BMW and MINI now offer factory BMW/MINI dashcams in Korea and the BMW/MINI dealership won't give you any hassle if you use their dashcam in Korea nowadays. (And comes with a very expensive price!)
Here is their video overview of this world's first LTE dashcam: